Thursday, November 12, 2009

Smaller Pieces

Small pieces
Bigger teardrops
Colder lonely, hell why not
What's another goodbye
Might as well give one more try
The worst that I can do is break my heart into
Smaller pieces

Small pieces
Bigger teardrops
Colder lonely, heaven why not
What's another broken heart
The worst that I can do is accept
that's nobody will like and love me rather than myself


Why I'm in a bad mood all the time?
Because I'm tired of acting like I'm happy.

All I wanted was to collapse in someone's arms and cry,
but there was no one there to catch me.

p/s: tuan tanah rase nak hantuk kepala kat dinding smpi pecah.....otak sgt serabut, alang2 hati pecah baik pecahkan otak skali kan..hahahahahahaha

2 comments:

  1. TQ sis, we must be in the same ship that's why u like it..muah muah

    ReplyDelete