Daisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Best Friend vs Boyfriend

Which one you will choose. You love both so much, you need both too but when you think that you need to be fair and equal with these two person and they cant accepted each other and when the rite time you need to choose.....

I'm totally crazy when have to think about it. I need to take care of their feeling although me myself never think about what exactly inside my heart. But for me, if I'm given a chance I wouldn't choose anyone of them. I cant be neither better best friend nor better girlfriend.

That's why I need A NEW JOB!!! Or MOVE OUT from this world so that I can live my life alone. The place that nobody know me. I know we need to be PATIENT as Sabar Separuh drp Iman and let give them a time to be comfortable with each other but I'm just a human, a small little tiny girl that live in this world. I have limitations of everything.

I'm not sure when it will be end. When I can live peacefully and I think I want to live my life alone with my mom and dad only. It is not the time to make any commitment or close with anyone.

I need my mom. I need my dad. Ya Allah, give me strength to facing your challenges until you take my breath away.

No comments:

Post a Comment