Daisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Just about You!

Thanks a lot for being so nice and helpful. Even though we knew each other just for a few months, but the appreciation and trustworthy that you had given to me was such a beautiful feeling. 

I realized what ever you done to me all this while, cannot be compare as what I'd treated you as you should get.

But I hope that you can understand my limitations. Your friendship was unconditional, no offense and hoping it have sincerity too. I cant pay back what ever you have done to me since we get close. Your always done the best for me, no body will act like what u had.

Hoping that you life will full by the happiness. Thanks for the care and attention. thanks for everything. Forgive me for anything that I done that might heart you.

No comments:

Post a Comment