Daisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

For the rest of my life...I'll be loving you

First heard of this voice at Taman Warisan, spending time with my family, its so relaxing, cooling and tempting my heart.....ask my bro who's the singer and its Maher Zain, balik umah trus cari kat youtube then dengar most of all his songs....

Tapi yang paling best lagu ni, For The Rest of My Life, hope will be like in this song one day, Insya Allah.

You`ve opened my heart
I was always thinking that love was wrong
For the rest of my life
I`ll be with you
I`ll stay by your side honest and true
Till the end of my time
I`ll be loving you.loving you
For the rest of my life
Thru days and night
I`ll thank Allah for open my eyes
Now and forever II`ll be there for you
 

No comments:

Post a Comment