Daisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Love

"Don’t hang on to a relationship when you know it’s not going anywhere. Learn to let go and accept the reality. Life is too short to be wasted trying to save a relationship that you know it’s never gonna work. "

"He has my heart; he just doesn't know it yet."

"if its true love it all never leave you and if it does then it wasnt true love."

"I give you all my love because I truly love you, but I can't give you my soul and my heart because you'll just break it apart."  

"I chose to love you in silence, for in silence I find no rejection. I chose to love you in your loneliness, for in your loneliness no one owns you, but me."

"The words I love you are not for anyone to say from their mouth to their beloved one. It's a feeling that you can whisper to each other from heart-to-heart without saying it aloud."

"Letting go has never been easy, but holding on can be as difficult, for strength is measured not by holding on, but by letting go."

"You know you're really in love, when you have love for that person and only that person. You want to be with them in every waking moment, and you'll stay with them through thick and thin."

"In order to really love someone, you must love him as though he was going to die tomorrow."  

No comments:

Post a Comment